Gary is hiring!
Fine Jewelry store in Lincoln Center seeking new family member! Gary J Long Jewelers is looking to expand our family with a new Sales Associate. Experience is an asset but not a requirement. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including Saturdays. We will consider both part-time and full-time applicants. Wage commensurate with experience. Visit the store to drop off your resume!
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Presenting customers with outstanding customer service as well as establishing and building strong, long-lasting relationships. As well as building sales volume and demonstrating an entrepreneurial approach.
- Maintain awareness of current in-store promotions, pricing and product knowledge.
- Performing various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing cash and credit payments and counting money.
- Evaluate, log and follow through of jewelry and watch repairs.
- Uphold company standards in merchandise handling, presentation and loss prevention
- Answering telephone calls promptly and professionally.
- Miscellaneous clerical and administrative duties as assigned.
- Retail jewelry experience a plus! Prior retail sales preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong computer knowledge including: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and social media experience a plus.
- May be subject to drug testing and background search.